We’ve just finished working on Lee’s fd3 rx7. What started out, like most projects, as a minor exhaust change. Soon escalated into numerous additional tweaks.
Finishing up, the rx7 now has a titanium rear section of exhaust fitted below the new rear defuser. Above that and hidden behind the rear bumper is a custom jacking bar. Back on the exhaust, the open screamer has been plumbed back into the exhaust.
At the front is a new custom made splitter with solid chassis mounts. In the engine bay, the intercooler was mounted in a v-mount with side plates, new boost pipes were made and fitted with torques joiners. A new aluminium coolant line has also been made from the radiator to the engine.
We have also installed and fitted new bc er suspension and performed a full alignment to make the car much more driveable. Some parts on the car have also been wrapped by Tim at Tiato which finish the car off nicely.